What is Taping ?
Taping is a most widely used therapeutic modality in both health care settings and athletic. Kinesiology Taping offers a comprehensive array of therapeutic benefits, and it is designed to facilitate the body’s natural healing process while providing support and stability to muscles and joints. The tape comes with heat-activated acrylic adhesive and can be comfortably worn for several days or even up to weeks.
How does it work ?
Your therapist will stick a thin, stretchy, cotton-based therapeutic tape directly on to your body after evaluating your need. It is similar to human skin in both thickness and elasticity, and the tape can be worn without binding, constricting or restriction of movement.
Benefits of Taping :
- Taping is worn on the injured area for round the clock which significantly increases the healing process
- It contains no medications or topical substances hence no side effects
- Non-expensive and the most effective therapeutic modality
- Instant and pain-free treatment is delivering performance improving results.
- Activates the natural analgesic system in our skin receptors hence reduces the pain considerably