What is Exercise Therapy?
Exercise therapy is the essential component of physiotherapy treatment, and it aims of relieving symptoms or improving function. A set of physical activities designed and prescribed by your physiotherapists will help you in achieving the therapeutic goals. Various disorders can be effectively managed when the prescribed and supervised exercise therapy is carried out. It significantly helps in restoration of normal musculoskeletal function or to reduce pain caused by an injury or an illness.
How does it work?
After a physical exam and evaluation, our physiotherapists will teach specific exercises, stretches, and techniques that help you move and function better. They even plan a systematic exercise programme for the remediation of your impairments and improvement of function.
- Promotes active lifestyle
- Increased independence especially after an injury or illness
- Improves skeletal muscle function and reduces fatigue
- Increased motor or sensory function
- Controlled inflammation and reduction of medication
- Achieve lifelong health and wellbeing and thus improving quality of life.