What is Core Rehab?
Core Rehab is an integrated, functional program that is designed to strengthen the core muscles of the body which are primarily the postural muscles. The foundation of a body is a strong core so focusing on the core is the best way to promote strength and total health of your whole body. Since Incorporating your deepest layers of core muscles into your daily life and exercise routines helps your entire core to work together and get strong.
How does it work?
Core Rehab program benefits everyone, from older people to top professional athletes. Every movement that we teach you to incorporate a structured and intensive set of rehab exercises that helps to improve the activation, tone and strengthen overall core muscles and make them in optimal working order so that it can support you throughout your life. We give detailed and clear instructions on how to do each core exercise correctly with good form, understand what the exercises are for and how to progress each week safely.
Benefits of Core Rehab:
- Improve your balance and stability
- Achieve strength and power for your daily physical activities.
- The decrease in, or prevention of, low back pain
- Enjoy strength and good body balance and so less chance of injury.
- Helps to tone your abs and attain good posture